Description Of This Role
This position is part-time based in Austin Texas, with opportunity to move to full-time within 60-90 days. The role itself will be based around project and client management.
You’ll be the main point of contact for the clients whose accounts you manage as well as the project manager behind the ad specialists servicing those accounts.
This means you’ll be communicating back and forth between graphic designers, video editors, the key media buyer (ad specialist) dedicated to that account and the actual client.
- Part-Time: a flexible 20 hours a week
- Salary: $2,500 per month
- Start Date: June 1st, 2019
- Based in Austin, Texas but open to partially remote after 3-6 months
Planet Convert is a digital agency that specializes in media buying and conversion optimization to generate more sales for online education brands.
Our mission is to help 117 online education brands break through to 7-figures by 2023.
Our client list ranges from solo-preneurs bundling up their expertise and selling it an as online course to globally known brands selling their educational programs.
We believe in spreading online education, giving the power back in the hands of individuals to self-educate and further their knowledge.
We’re looking for someone who can really get behind not just our vision and mission, but also acknowledge that as their own goal and take a key role in pushing our culture and mission onto new employees.
Expectations / Requirements
- To fit this role, you’ll need experience in media buying, preferably with Facebook or Instagram Ads
- Experience with or knowledge of conversion rate optimization is a bonus
- Project Management experience and direct client/customer communication experience is a huge bonus
- You need to be located in Austin, Texas or willing to relocate to or near Austin
- You need to be willing to follow processes that are in place or provide unique ways to improve upon them
What Makes It Fun To Work Here
- While this position is primarily based in Austin, we’re all about company culture. If you decide down the road that you want to go tour Europe for a few months and work from your laptop, we’re cool with that
- As part of this role, we set aside a “personal development budget” for you to buy books, audio books, go to a conference you care about, etc., additionally, you’ll be given access to some very high-ticket training to continue developing and growing your knowledge
- Although we’re a small team at the moment, we’re growing fast and want to have a culture of traditions – i.e. Taking electric scooters down town for lunch, going Kayaking on the river together, etc. As mentioned above, we have very specific, large goals with where we want to take this company… and part of that involves being that type of company culture that you can’t stop bragging about to your friends and family
- You’ll be communicating with some huge names across the world and building very close relationships to those clients